- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I’ve been worried about dementor attacks since literally forever.
Glasses that allow you to watch TV while laying down.
dreaming of Santorini [x]
comic © me
satan © himself
Ellen DeGeneres was to the side of the stage making tripping motions, since Jennifer has a history of falling in the spotlight.Jared Leto apparently saw Ellen from the audience and was laughing himself, prompting Jennifer to address him by saying “Why are you laughing? Is this funny?” before she continued on with her presenting duties.
Just look at her now though.
In the first movie, she was white as a sheet, with fake colours, hair and emotions.
She looks more natural in the second movie because Katniss and Peeta inspired her, and she felt close to them. Now that they’re being ripped away from her, she doesn’t love the Capitol enough to smile.
She’s burning with fear and anger and sorrow.
now this is what i call minor character development at it’s finest
I LITERALLY CANNOT JUST SCROLL PAST THIS POST IT’S PROBABLY THE TENTH TIME I’VE REBLOGGED IT TODAY NO JOKE
Is this Stana?